Everyone seems to have heard of keto, low carb, high fat meals. lately I have been eating more healthy by doing low carb.
My boys loved this meal and thought that it was very flavorful. they didn’t even mind that it was low carb for me lol. I served it with cauliflower rice on the side for me with a salad. the boys had mashed potatoes instead of the cauliflower rice.
Before I get on with the recipe… have you ever had cauliflower rice? I heard that it is very flavorful but I did not care for this kind. I’m not sure if it was the seasonings of lemon and garlic or what. I do have another bag to try and I am willing to give it a try.
cheese (your choice )
broccoli small cuts
1. first I cut up the chicken in bite size pieces. I had tenders that I really didn’t know what to do with, this recipe was just a random creation.
2. Also cut up a large onion.
3. I had found at the store broccoli small cuts for only $1. this container has seriously lasted me thru 4 different meals !
4. In a skillet with coconut oil, brown your chicken with onions.
5. Once browned add the mushrooms. this is when I seasoned everything woth garlic, salt, and pepper.
6. add your broccoli. now if you don’t have small bits, you can just use some from the freezer section or even fresh large pieces of broccoli, I bet that is delicious!
7. once everything is cooked, add your cheese and let melt. Dinner is served !
Like I mention earlier, I served with salad and cauliflower rice.
Will you be trying this recipe ?
Have you made something similar ?