Hello everyone! Hope your having an awesome end of june today. I can not wait for July 4, it is my favorite holiday.
I hope everyone had an exciting june, like I did. I really didn’t have a lot of events planned other than my sisters birthday. I bought her a gender bender soap and foot scrub off of posh. have you heard of posh? no? then check it out!! awesome brands of beauty products.
Here is a recap on my month of june:
Things I want to get done
- put together the shoe storage from ikea. this was on last months to do. I better get it done. ok, why is it so hard for me to get this done?!?!
- hang up pictures in my room yeah, I totally forgot about wanting to get this done…
clean out frig. this really should get done sooner rather than laterdone and I posted about it 🙂 check it out. cleaned out the fridge
- clean up the mud room especially the white cabinet yep, haven’t done
dust the kitcheni kinda did this. plant some flowersdone and they look beautiful! check it out 🙂 flowers
- figure out the herb garden containers in the mud room i wll do this as soon as i clean the mud room….next month.
- go thru kids bedroom for garage sale items have not done
- go thru our bedroom for garage sale items have not done
- go thru basement and where ever else is left for garage sale items have not done
buy book babe book for my book clubcompleted! finish my local book club bookread my review of before i go to sleep
Goals for June
- do dishes every night before bed i have been getting better at this. if i do not do the night before, i get done when i get home from work.
- do a load of laundry before I leave for work, come home and put away i have not been successful at this. i will admit the laundry has sat in my dining room for about a month, its clean not put away
- take a walk every night with the bf have not done. he has been working long hours and does not want to do it
- stick to a budge yeah…. not really
- have at least one date with the bf we have gone out together for dinner, breakfast. but have really not had a date.
- take my medicine every day i have been doing this. i did forget a day or two.
goals for my blog
- post every day i have been doing this if not every other day
- finish out the life as a nurse challenge I’m giving up on this challenge
- post some recipes i did it! look at all my posts! easy chicken dinner, guiltfree pesto chicken, chicken madeira, grilled pork, pesto Monday, Friday night dinner for one,
- post book reviews i read so many books this month it seems. The girl who was taken, made for us, before i go to sleep. ok, i only read three??!?
- read up on blogs that I haven’t had time to read on have been doing this nightly.
i feel like i did well considering that i am gaining in followers and putting out more blogs.
goals for my weight loss journey
- eat breakfast i have been doing my shake most mornings.
- track foods every day i’m tracking but i seem to not write anything down till Friday or sunday nights.
- track exercise every day i have been tracking on my phone and then writing down later in the week
- go to gym at least 5 days a week. if not before work, try to get in after work i have been doing this very well.
- eat healthy, no eating out all week not doing so well on this
- lose at least 5 more pounds i only lost one pound!
- create a weight loss motivation board in mud room by treadmill the mud room is not even clean….
- walk at least 1-3 miles every day walk about 1 mile every day
- no pop for the most part i have not done any pop
- no cheating yeah i wish
- don’t let stress dictate how I eat or exercise yeah i wish
i feel like i did pretty well on my weight loss journey. i am on my third week of body pump at the gym. i only lost one pound when i went to see the doctor… but they say it is related to me gaining muscle. i wish i could see numbers drop.
books on my TBR shelf
- before I go to sleep s. j. Watson– this is for my book club completed. check it out!
- how to talk so kids will listen and listen so kids will talk adele faber- this is for the parenting book club that I am in- i was not able to get the book.
- killing kate alex lake- returned the book
- the next accident lisa gardner – still in my tbr stack
- alone lisa gardner -returned book
- my husbands wife jane corry – returned i could not get into this book
- heart of a killer daven rosenfelt – i returned, i tried reading but could not get into it.
- made for us Samantha chase – loved it!
- since she went away david bell – returned it
- most dangerous place james grippando – returned it
- the girl who was taken Charlie donlea – omgosh read it! now!
- under the knife Kelly parsons – returned it!
looks like i got to many books but barely read. shhhh….don’t tell my bf he will ban me from the library. especially since the kid and i went again today 🙂
i hope to get a lot more things done in july. maybe finally get that shoe drawer put together?
how did your june go, did you get everything done?