Wow, it has been a very hot weekend! yesterday, temperatures were high 88. today they said it was 90! I am very thankful that the bf decided to put the air conditioners in today. I love this weather, being able to open the windows and have a breeze come thru. I hate having the air conditioners in because then the windows and drapes are closed. BUT… I don’t want to be so hot i’m miserable. upstairs was getting miserable.
This weekend was busy but not. does that make sense? it was busy with the little things. bf worked on Saturday, so I got a lot done by myself. I cleaned the house, went to the library, worked out, grocery shopping which included a million trips to the car and back. I also took a nap. awesome!!! I didn’t feel guilty or have anyone say, “your sleeping on this beautiful day!” the dog didn’t even give me heck about wanting to play, he decided he was going to take a nap as well.
Sunday we kinda just lazed around. I got up fairly early around 6 am to go to the bathroom and let the dog out. I looked at the alarm clock and said, “screw this i’m going back to bed.” of course, when I get back upstairs, i’m wide awake. so I got on pinterest and eventually started to get tired again. I slept till about 9 am. got up and watched some tv on the couch holding Twiggy (hedgehog). bf then got up around 1030ish. we caught up and talked a little bit. went outside and enjoyed the sunshine. it was starting to warm up about then. we really decided we needed to go to Walmart to get some ice, pop for him, body wash, and some junk food we really didn’t need. more like junk food for him. i’m trying to be good!
I convinced him before we went to the store to put in the air conditioner in our bedroom and downstairs. Milo, our dog, loves the air conditioner. he decided to take a nap on the couch with it blowing directly on him.
isn’t he the cutest when he is sleeping?
he isn’t to bad when he is awake either. I just love how he curls himself up on the couch. makes himself so small.
the rest of today we basically haven’t really done anything. bf friend came over and decided to hang out. we all sat outside for awhile and talked. they ended up playing video games while I blogged and did my bullet journal. check out my simple weekly! june 12-18 weekly spread. tell me what you think! I also got my book club book done. I was so flabbergasted at the ending! if you are into psychological thrillers, you need to read Before I Go to Sleep by A. J. Watson. I can not wait until the end of the month to go to book club and talk about it.
while I am sitting here blogging, I am planning this weeks blogs. I am very proud of myself about the past week. I have been keeping up for the most part my daily blog to do and then a recap at night. are you liking those updates? is it to much detail? I have over 50 followers and no one seems to read my blogs! where are you people?!?
I am also very proud of my to do list for this weekend. I feel like I accomplished a lot.
PLANS FOR THE WEEKEND RECAP
- do dishes DONE ON SATURDAY. IT TOOK FOREVER! NOW THE SINK IS FULL AGAIN FROM THE GUYS AND I EATING. GREAT.
- finish laundry. includes putting away upstairs. bonus points if I actually hang everything up. FOLDED THE LAUNDRY THAT WAS ON THE TABLE…KINDA PUSHED EVERYTHING TO THE CHAIR. NOTHING HAS BEEN PUT UP YET.
- take a shower and shave legs. sorry if way to much info! I just can’t go to gym with legs that need shaved. DONE
- go to gym and work out for a couple of hours on both Saturday and Sunday I WORKED OUT ON SATURDAY BUT DECIDED TO TAKE SUNDAY OFF. YES, I KNOW I WILL PROB REGRET IT.
- pack lunches for myself all week on sunday – WILL BE DOING THIS AFTER DINNER. ALSO PACKING BF LUNCH FOR TOMORROW.
- plan meals all week for bf and I PLANNED.
- MONDAY- SPIRAL ZUCCHINI WITH CHICKEN AND MUSHROOMS
- TUESDAY-PASTA, PORK LOIN, SALAD
- WEDNESDAY- STEAK LETTUCE ROLL UPS AND FRIES
- THURSDAY- DINNER OUT?!?!
- FRIDAY- HAMBURGER AND FRIES
- go to grocery store and get meals for the rest of week as well as things for his lunch. DONE. I WAS HOPING TO TAKE A PICTURE OF MY CART BUT I FORGOT AGAIN
- clean hedgehog wheel DID ON SATURDAY. IT WAS NASTY!
- let Charlie (rabbit) out to run around I WILL AFTER DINNER WHEN I START BLOGGING AGAIN.
- sweep floors DONE. I ONLY USED THE BROOM
- clean bathroom DONE
- weed the garden UH OH… I FORGOT ABOUT THIS.
- bill plan for Thursday, payday! DONE. WE WILL BE BROKE.
- buy a salad spinner at Walmart WAITING TILL THURSDAY
- do my weeklie for bullet journal DONE. CHECK IT OUT. JUNE 12-18
- finish reading “before I go to sleep.” post review DONE CHECK IT OUT! Before I go to sleep by S.J Watson
- plan blogs for the week WILL BE DOING THAT HERE SHORTLY.
- spend some time outside, I need to work on my tan SPENT TIME OUTSIDE….IN THE SHADE!
- mow the lawn? YEAH..DIDN’T HAPPEN. WAY TO HOT. PROB WILL DO IT ON TUESDAY MY DAY OFF.
see I got a lot done! I am pretty proud of myself. yes, I didn’t get my weeding done in the garden which really really needs it. I prob will do that after dinner when the sun starts to go down.
how did everyone’s weekend go? anything fun and exciting??