I didn’t think that I would be able to get everything that I planned for Monday accomplished. I hope everyone had an awesome Monday, slept good, and have a good t uesday!
- up at 545, dressed and out the door by 6.
- arrive at the gym by 610
- walk track or do treadmill from 615 to 630
- 630 to 7 strength training
- 7 to 730, walk track, treadmill or dare I say elliptical??!
- 730 to 8 second set of strength training
- 8 to 815 walk to cool down
- 815 shower and change clothes
- start work at 9 am
- have shake by 915
- leave work at 12
- come home and eat green beans, tomatoes, mushrooms with lemon shake
- leave house at 1 pm with bf for his doctor appt
- go to Wal-Mart, get black shorts for bf new job!
- talk about if we are having friends again for dinner… chicken drumsticks, chicken rice, ramen soup, or pbj n chips night?
- come home and sit outside. maybe read, catch up on blogs, fish?
- cook dinner around 6 pm
- clean up dishes by 730
- take a walk from 730 to 9ish
- update blog for the night
- make sure take medicine, brush teeth, wash face
- track meal and habits in bullet journal
I feel like that is a lot of things to do. I hope i get them all done. I’m sure I’m not going to stick to much to the times in the afternoon. hopefully I get a lot of pictures of our walk.
what do you have plans for Tuesday? anything fun? are you working? day off?
any plans for dinner? maybe I can steal your idea!
stay tuned for more rambles!
ps. this post will be posted in the morning as opposed to Monday’s which was posted at night by accident! lol