Wow, I can not believe that May is over. It has gone by so fast! This month was a very busy month. We were busy almost every weekend, went to many activities, wrote some awesome blogs, accomplished some goals and ignored some others things.
REFLECTIONS ON THE PAST MONTH
GOALS FOR MY HEALTH JOURNEY
- eat breakfast every day- I did ok with this for about 3 weeks. the last week of may, I did not eat breakfast. well.. I did have mcdonalds, which is not healthy.
- meet my calorie intake- accomplished this on the first 3 weeks, last week…. I’m pretty sure I was doubling my calorie intake. I stress eat, ok!
- do couch to 5k every day- yeah… I got to running for 5 minutes and I could not do any more. these goals are depressing.
- walk 1 to 3 miles a day- I did walk. I didn’t walk 1-3 miles every day, but I did meet this goal about 75% of the week
- get at least 10,000 steps a day- some days
- no pop- till about week 3, man I’m bad.
- no cheating- again… week 3 and 4 I was bad. very, very, very, bad.
- eat my lunch I packed, not lunch at work- i’m sensing a theme of week 3 and 4??!?
- record steps and meals every day –i’m not even going to answer this.
- work out every day before and after work- really?!?!? mouth is shut.
THINGS I WANT TO ACCOMPLISH
- putting together my shoe drawers that I bought from Ikea. I have had it for over 2 months– yeah, so the show drawers are still in my mud room, not put together.
- hang up pictures in my bedroom- nope, they are put away in the closet.
- clean out bathroom drawers- did not do!
- clean up the yard- completed! yes, finally I did something!
- figure out what going to do with herb garden. my bf over loved them..grow again? still trying to figure out what I want to do with them. yes, they are still sitting in the window. dead.
- buy some flowers and plant them- did not do. i’m broke right now.
- stay true to my health goals- NOPE
- go to Zumba as planned- NOPE
- take all medication every day- yeah!!! score!
- get up every day early enough to work out-…..
- clean up mud room white cabinet – i’m a failure with goals!
BOOKS ON MY TO BE READ LIST
- Zookeeper’s Wife. this is for my book club– I started it… did not finish it.
- the doll’s house by m.j. arlidge- started the audio and had to return it. just recently started it again.
- the fifth letter by Nicola moriarty- finished and loved! did a blog on it! The fifth letter
- the job by Janet evanovich- found out I already read this book?!?
- never let you go by Chevy Stevens- awesome book! read it! also did a review on it. Never let you go
- the arrangement by Sarah Dunn- returned it. didn’t even start it.
- the third victim by Lisa Gardner- omgosh! I love her series. I was thinking of doing a review of the book but it is a series…
- it takes one by Kate Kessler- started it, could not keep my attention.
WHAT I WANT TO ACCOMPLISH IN MY BLOG
- post every day- I did ok… not the best. I did go a couple days without blogging. I felt like I lost my mojo.
- do some sort of challenge. either a picture challenge, writing challenge, some a to z challenge. I started the a to z challenge for life as a nurse. check them out, life as a nurse I have not been doing one every day. I also have been participating in nominations for posts that someone states everyone is nominated. I have yet to be nominated directly.
- post the books I have completed for my pop sugar reading challenge- done! whoop, whoop! does a happy dance in my chair! 2017 reading challenge
THINGS I WANT TO WORK ON WITH MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BF
- don’t fight or get upset about the small stuff. for example when laundry or dishes aren’t done when I get home. I would love to say I have been working on this. well, I have been working on this. I think we both have had so much anxiety with his son leaving for 2 months that we are taking out our feelings on each other.
- try not to stress over and cause more anxiety for myself and fights about my bf mother- I tried. I really did. we did go out with them one night and we even went to her house multiple times. I still had a lot of stress.
- have at least one date night- we did not get to do this. we did have a date night but not just by ourselves.
Well…. May wasn’t exactly what I had planned. I did not accomplish as much as I wanted for my to do list, health, blog, or relationship with bf. I did however seem to complete the most in reading. yay! LOL
May was exciting. we did a lot of fun things. baseball game, night out with family, crafts, started a challenge and of course read. i’m not sure where I fell off my goals for healthy eating/exercising or my blogging. I am hoping june Is better.