I can’t believe that it will be May already tomorrow. these last couple of months are flying by! I can’t believe that I have been blogging for these last couple of weeks. I am up to quite a few followers and I can’t believe it! thank you to all of you!
there are some things that I really would like to accomplish this month. I have goals for myself regarding my health journey. goals I want to accomplish in my house and reading. lots of activities going on this month with the family and by myself.
MAY DATES TO REMEMBER
- May 2nd I have an appointment with my dietician…im not looking forward to this
- may 3rd is guys and girls night out. the guys are going for Chinese and the girls are going for Mexican.
- May 4 zumba!!! i also get paid so I need to pay some bills
- May 5 to 7 boy scout camporee
- May 7 my birthday!!! I’m 29!
- May 11 zumba!
- May 13th baseball game that work pays for. we also might go to a raptor exhibit at the zoo.
- MAY 14th mothers day
- May 15th zumba
- May 16th I work 9 to 12. also, my sister and I are going to a class at the library called push pins and canvas.
- May 19th zumba!
- May 20th relay for life! walking 11 am to 11 pm for the fight for cancer
- May 22nd Is family craft class at library. we are doing yarn nail art.
- May 25th book club of Zookeeper’s wife
- May 26th last day of school
- May 27th craft show at library
- May 29th memorial day off work
- May 30th taking the kid to see his mom for the summer. driving half way to Georgia. I’m prob going to cry.
Man I have a lot of things going on in May!
GOALS FOR MY HEALTH JOURNEY
- eat breakfast every day
- meet my calorie intake
- do couch to 5k every day
- walk 1 to 3 miles a day
- get at least 10,000 steps a day
- no pop
- no cheating
- eat my lunch I packed, not lunch at work
- record steps and meals every day
- work out every day before and after work
THINGS I WANT TO ACCOMPLISH
- putting together my shoe drawers that I bought from Ikea. I have had it for over 2 months.
- hang up pictures in my bedroom.
- clean out bathroom drawers
- clean up the yard
- figure out what going to do with herb garden. my bf over loved them..grow again?
- buy some flowers and plant them
- stay true to my health goals
- go to Zumba as planned
- take all medication every day
- get up every day early enough to work out
- clean up mud room white cabinet
BOOKS ON MY TO BE READ LIST
- Zookeeper’s Wife. this is for my book club
- the doll’s house by m.j. arlidge
- the fifth letter by Nicola moriarty
- the job by Janet evanovich
- never let you go by Chevy Stevens
- the arrangement by Sarah Dunn
- the third victim by Lisa Gardner
- it takes one by Kate Kessler
I know my to be read list is long and probably sound impossible…but I’m a fast reader. I also have an these books present in my house. yes, I know I have a problem.
WHAT I WANT TO ACCOMPLISH IN MY BLOG
- post every day
- do some sort of challenge. either a picture challenge, writing challenge, some a to z challenge.
- post the books I have completed for my pop sugar reading challenge
THINGS I WANT TO WORK ON WITH MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BF
we don’t have any problems. but anyone in a relationship you have things you want to work on. things you want to do more with each other.
- don’t fight or get upset about the small stuff. for example when laundry or dishes aren’t done when I get home
- try not to stress over and cause more anxiety for myself and fights about my bf mother
- have at least one date night
I am looking forward to this month. I hope that making these goals for myself that at the end of the month I can look back on this and reflect.