in college ramen was my go to meal. it was cheap and you could make it not as unhealthy.
there are many recipes out there involving ramen into a Chinese soup. all kinds of variations.
this is mine and it was delicious!
hamburger has much as you need for your servings. I did two pounds.
one to two onions
salt, pepper, and red chili flakes
6 cups beef broth
half cup gochujang
- Brown the hamburger with onions.
- season with salt, pepper, red chili flakes. if you want more heat, add more flakes if not..don’t lol.
- once browned, add mushrooms. I like ours not all the way done that’s why I add last.
- remove from stock pot and put in bowl for later.
- leave any oil or left over need you can’t get our in pan
- add beef broth, gochujang and boil
- once boiling, add ramen noodles. they do not take long to cook. about 3 minutes
- while ramen is cooking fry up an egg
- cut up your green onions
- remove noodles and put in bowl, add some broth, top with meat, then green onions and egg
we did serve ours with egg rolls. I’m sure you could also serve with some rice, wontons, or Crap ragoon.